Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Thursday, March 16, 2006

it just doesn't stop!

Well, Sammy's eye had a pressure spike again tonight! I was very worried! I hate it when that happens, but Mommy got in gear and gave him the "hail Mary" meds... a.k.a. liquid gold, that's what Mommy calls it! Anyway, we ended up making a emergency trip to the Opthalmologist at 7:30 tonight! When we got there we had to wait in the vestibule for someone to let us in... I got so excited that I poo'ed! Mommy stepped in it! Then much to my surprise, and Mommy's, the vet on duty was the cute young guy! He was very impressed with my poo and Mommy's shoe... she had to take it off! HA HA HA! So he carried Sammy and Mommy carried me AND HER STINKY SHOE in the elevator! HA HA HA! Anyway, cute young vet checked Sammy's eye, I don't think it looks so good, but what do I know... I'm a Chihuahua. He said that Mommy had done a good job of getting the pressure down and there was not much to do until morning... I think that means I have to stay home alone again tomorrow. :(
Nibbles, Love Isa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home