Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

911 bad day! bad day! bad day!

I don't think I've ever had a worse day. I had to stay home alone! I woke up this morning and got Sammy up, but he didn't want to follow me anywhere! He couldn't see! I got Mommy and we started medicating his eye, we were getting very worried because his eye wasn't responding. Finally after about 30 minutes of not much results, Mommy started with the "hail mary" emergency medications! It was really bad and I was very scared! I would of even been more scared had I know that I was going to have to stay home alone all day! Anyway his eye started responding and he could see, but Mommy still had to take him to the opthalhmolgist. He stayed there all day and I had to stay home alone! It was so scary here without Sammy! Mommy finally came home with him later... but, he has to have surgery on Thursday. I will have to stay home alone that day too! They also gave him additional meds, he's going to be taking prednisone... which means I'm going to have to watch my food so that he doesn't steal it! I wish I had some light hearted new, but I don't. Sammy and I will appreciate your thoughts on Thursday. Love Isa

3 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Petey said…

    Hi Isabelle, We just found your blog. It's fun to read. I am a cat. I live with way too many dogs. I like dogs. I blog with my bruddy Pete. It is his blog. We have chihuahuas too. They just had puppies and now no one gets any sleep. I hope Sammy's eye does better. We'll bookmark you to check up on the things you do.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Ang said…

    hope sammy is ok - I'll trade you a little sister for sammy!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Isabelle said…

    Thanks Everyone!
    Sammy did well during his surgery and he's even doing better today. Yes, Mommy says she know all about those expensive drops!!!!!!! She could of been buying us lot's more treats if it weren't for those drops! Sammy's been taking them for 2 years! But he's worth it! I guess I don't mind giving up a treat for a big brother. And Minou, I don't want a little sister! I tried to tell you to do what ever you had to do to avoid getting one... they are nothing but trouble!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home