Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good News!

I know it's been awhile, but my mommy has been hogging the computer! I hardly have time to get online! Plus, sometimes I need her help! rrrrr But I have good news! The stupid cat Donatella is gone!!!!!! The bad news is that my sissy and Arrie are gone too! They all went back to Florida! I went to Florida last year, I got to ride in a plane and bark at people in the airport terminal! When we finally got to Tallahassee my butt exploded the minute I got outside!
Anyway that stupid cat Donatella is gone gone gone! I can move about the house freely without having to worry about being attacked! She was getting bigger and I wasn't!

Sammy was on patrol last night and he found a possum in the garage!!!! I was very scared, but not Sam! He alerted Mommy and probably most of our neighbors! I'm sure the possum was scared... I did not see it, but my mommy did! Mommy thinks he came in through the pet door that goes from the garage to the backyard... Mommy had stapled it open, thinking that I would learn to use it! Ha! Ha! Like I'm going to ever go through that stupid door! I won't even go down the hallway that leads to the garage by myself. It's a good thing too... Mommy said the possum was bigger than me! She fixed the pet door, so maybe that won't happen again.

Yesterday we baby-sat for my Uncle Jeffs new boy Bristow... I don't think I like baby-sitting. Some people might think that he was cute, but I don't... well, he was okay, but not as cute as me! He cried and demanded my mommy's attention. I do not like that at all! I barked at him too! He called me "Bitchy Belle"! What a brat! I would of almost rather had the stupid cat Donatella around! Maybe not though. We went to Pets Mart and got a manicure! I don't really like that either! Oh yeah... that's a picture of Bristow... not as cute as me!

I wish Mommy would of been quick and got a picture of the possum, I doubt if it was cute though! Mommy got us some new food, the stupid lady at the store said it would help decrease shedding!! HA HA! Not likely, besides my mommy is lucky to wear me everywhere she goes! HA HA HA! I smell something cooking, gotta run! Nibble for now! Isa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home