Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday!!!!!

I just got a hot inside tip... cute bags that my Mommy can carry me in at Ross's. I'm going to see if my Mommy will go this weekend! I like to go shopping and I really like cute bags! I've been clinching my butt... but I'm getting tired of that and it's making my butt sore. Hope I haven't pulled a muscle... my mommy did that once. Maybe the vet won't go there! I will just bite him if he does! I wish I hadn't heard my Mommy talking about that... then I wouldn't have to worry! Today's Friday.... "What Not to Wear" is on tonight!!!!!! YEEE!!!! I think I will get mommy to make pop-corn so we can watch it like a movie! Sammy doesn't like "What Not to Wear", he thinks Clinton is gay. He'll probably go out bar hopping while Mommy and I watch. I've been chasing the kitty around, I think she is well aware of who's boss now! I can't wait for my sissy to get home! I think I'll give her some nose-love when she gets here... Mommy says 4 more weeks! I get to meet Arrie too! I'm gonna give him some nose-love too!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    do not - i repeat - do not let your mommy go to target until xmas is over.......just trust me on this one....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home