Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today

I did not go to work today. For those of you who don't know, I am an Emotional Support Engineer at an IT Company, let me tell you, those people are always needing me! I usually just go in on Friday mornings, but I decided to stay home and work a crossword today. Sammy is doing his home security stuff, he's always ready to thwart off any unwanted guest. He's top notch security! I feel lucky to have him around. I hope Mommy is home early today! Nibble, I gotta get back to my crossword! Isa

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I think you have a great blog that's definitely worth bookmarking! I find the information you provide entertaining and informative.

    As a webmaster for a online music downloads site that covers all sorts of online music downloads topics, I know how important it is to provide good information for your visitors. Keep up the terrific work and best wishes!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the blog....just can't get enough of Isa and her comments!

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger safariboots.blogspot.com said…

    Too cute for words. Hope to read more about Belle's travels in the future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home