Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Friday, November 04, 2005

I think it's a cat!!!

I'm not really sure, and I'm not so sure I like it either! It appeared in our terrace two mornings ago and now it's staying for awhile! It's grey and furry, four legs, funny face and very sharp claws.... I know this first hand! I heard my mommy say we were only keeping it until my sissy gets home from Florida State, then she will take it back with her, but Sammy thinks we should get rid of it NOW! I was hoping it would play with me, it seems okay when we first start to play, but when I start jumping around it slaps at me! But I am very quick and it misses me... but I cry real loud anyway to make sure I get my mommy's attention. You know my mommy can't even tell if it's a boy or a girl! I found this picture to help her, I've tried to look, but it won't hold still! I don't want to get slapped at anymore! Plus, my mommy told me to keep my nose away from it's butt until it goes to the vet! I hope I don't have to go to the vet! Maybe the vet could tell if it's a boy or a girl... maybe I will take a picture and everyone can vote online! HEE HEE, Nibbles for Now! Isa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Invasion of Europe Trading Cards for WW2.
    Trading cards for collectors and history of the Second World War.
    Education Tool for everyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home