Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Secret Life of.....

My mommy and I have been reading the Janet Evanovich novels about Stephanie Plum the bounty hunter. My mommy doesn't know it, but I'm a bounty hunter too! On Friday mornings I'm a ESE, but the rest of the time Sammy and I trace skips. We're really good at it too. No one ever suspects us. Stephanie Plum isn't very brave, but I am. And I look very fierce! I think I look tough in this picture... I can look even tougher, but it's hard for my mommy to take a picture cause I move so fast! That's another thing, I'm very quick, and I can chase after skips and nip their heels!! I do a lot of work undercover.... I'm very good at it!


Sammy is a lot like Ranger, because he is cool, smart and handsome! Women go crazy for Sammy... just like Ranger! He's very good at investigating and he can snoop out a treat or a tennis ball anywhere, anytime! Plus he's really good at surveillance! These are things that Mommy is totally clueless too! She doesn't even know I drive a Mini Cooper... I keep it in secret storage!

Sammy use to drive a black Hummer, but his license was suspended. Plus the Mini is easier to get around in and less conspicuous.
When we bring skips in to collect our money, instead of using handcuffs I use cable ties... always pink ones! Then we go to Braums and get double hamburgers and shakes! Mommy doesn't know that either... she thinks we're both on diets! Hee Hee! Well, I got skips to trace! Nibbles, Isa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home