Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Well, we had a very busy Holiday! My Aunt Teresa was here... she did not disipline... thank goodness... and oh, she went all goo-goo over stupid Donatella! Donatella is getting bigger and she attacks me! I don't like that! She stalks me when I'm coming in the house, or climbing up my ramp... which I have decided is okay to use! Some times she's fun to play with... but she's getting pretty scary! Aunt Teresa brought us all toys... Sammy chewed the legs off mine and ripped the stuffing out of his! She forgot that Sammy liked to chew up stuffed toys, he's naughty! She bought stupid Donatella lazer light toy, Sammy left that alone. Anyway, Aunt Teresa bought Sammy and I new toys that Sammy wouldn't destroy!
My Sissy and her boyfriend Arrie got here shortly after Aunt Teresa! I think he is very cute and I like his accent! I think he has a crush on me... that's not uncomman... guys usually fall for me pretty fast. (with the exception of my mommies x-boyfriend, but HE WAS DEAD INSIDE!!!!) My guys where I use to work still have my pictures on the wall, they say it's like a shrine! HEE HEE! So, it's only natural that Arrie would fall for my charms also! I have to admit I like him too, I would keep him for myself if he wasn't my sissy's boyfriend. I will let him down easy so that my sissy can have him. You know, I think that is very generous of me cause I really would like to keep him. We could travel together, he could carry me in my bag... I can go almost anywhere in my bag! Maybe we could go to India... I've always want to meet the Dolly Lama. I think Sammy should proabably go to if we do that... we think he is a Bodi Sot Va. Well enough of that... Arrie will just have to get over me... we can still be friends though... and maybe kiss when my sissy isn't looking!!!! HEE HEE HEE!
Oh yeah... the new years here and Sammy has decided to go on a health kick... we even went for a walk yesterday... I noticed stupid Donatella doing yoga again... so she is very limber.... SO WHAT! She's stalking me right now! She best stay away from my ears! I will not tolerate her attacking my ears. She doesn't attack Sammy at all! He lets her know who's boss! HEE HEE! Last night Mommy, Sissy and Arrie went to the rodeo. While they were gone I climbed off the bed and went down the hallway and up the stairs to the living room where Mommy put the icky hard floor down... all by myself!!! Mommy and Sissy were very surprised to find me there when they got home... they thought I was very brave! Well any way, I better get back to sleeping.... Nibbles for Now... Love Isa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home