Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i love my mommy!

I love my mommy! She went to Ross last Friday, when she found that the bags were marked down to only 19.00 she bought me and Donatella one each! I'll put up pictures later! I went shopping all day Saturday in my new bag... everyone thought I was sooooo cute! Now, back to the ramp.... it's just not going to work!!! And to make matters worse, Mommy has pulled up the carpet in the living room.... she says she's going to put down new flooring, but right now it's pretty scary! I don't like to walk on the bare floor.... I mean very bare floor! I don't even know if I will like what she puts down.... what am I going to do! Nibbles Isa

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Ang said…

    glad you could still get them! We have to go again because I am getting a baby sister and I REFUSE TO SHARE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home