Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

undercover almost all day

Today has been very busy! I've been working undercover almost all day, Sammy has been doing his security thing. Donatella, the kitten, doesn't do a damn thing except for cause trouble! Sometimes when I'm sleeping she attacks me! I don't care for that much, after all I am just a little girl and I need my rest! Last night she kept attacking the telephone cord.... mommy wasn't so happy about that.... me neither!
Mommy is suppose to be checking into ESE postitions at her new work... I told her I wasn't so sure if I wanted the postition if they weren't going to pay me. Providing emotional support can be a pretty tough job sometimes, plus I make enough money skip tracing that I don't really need a second job.
Sammy and I are counting down the days for my sissy Lindsay to get here! I haven't got to give any really good nose-love since I semi-resigned at Sun. So, Arrie if you're reading this I want you to take a good look at my uncle Mikey in this picture... notice how he has reclined back allow me an easier access to his nose. This is good! I have hopes that you can do this to.... I think you should practice this postition! HEE! HEE! HEE! Nibbles, Isa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home