Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Saturday, February 18, 2006

BRRRRRRRR!

BRRRRRR! It's turned cold here! And my mommy still expects me to go outside to poo!!!! I don't know how Minou does it, way up North... it's a good thing her mommy can make her cute sweaters that fit!
Sammy is sulking... I told him Emmi Lou already had a guy. I think this is for the best anyway, Sammy is notorious for bed hopping... I'm sure she wouldn't want to be a notch on his collar! He's definitely a player!
I'm posting this picture of me and Arrie, I think he looks quite dreamy....
Also.... Aunt Teresa! I don't think barking at strangers and small children is so weird! I think it is my duty to make sure that EVERYONE is aware that they are around! Remember, you and Mommy always told Sissy Lindsay, "Stranger Danger". I don't have a lot of control of myself in those situations. I love you too, but I don't care if I'm barking in your ear and I will nip your hand if you attempt discipline.... I just have to be faster than your hand! HEE HEE!
Nibbles for now, Love Isa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home