Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Saturday, February 04, 2006

weird things

Okay, I know I’m a little behind but I see that Minou and Miss Emmi Lou have posted 10 weird things about them. I don’t think I do many weird things, but my mommy does. So here they are.

1) I like to dig, dig, dig! I dig my way under covers and I dig my way up my mommy’s shirt sometimes. Mommy thinks I might be a mole.

2) When I want water, I just stick my paw in my bowl and scratch it… it’s a lot like digging with one paw! hee hee

3) When I go poo, I circle several time clockwise and several more times counter-clockwise… sometimes I barely stop circling before I poo!

4) I like to lick the lotion off my mommy’s legs while she’s putting it on.

5) I like to stick my tongue up peoples noses… sometimes ears!

6) I do a “belly dance” when my mommy gets home… sometimes I do it for friends when they come by too. It’s very cute… Mommy says so!

7) I don’t eat my food over my bowl either… I carry it off, bit by bit, and eat it somewhere else!

8) Sometimes I steal Sammy’s food!

9) My favorite song is “Pretty Wa Wa! It’s like “Pretty Woman”, but Mommy changes the words. She calls me a Wa Wa girl… like Chi-wa-wa!
10) Mommy says I have a huge tongue for such a little girl!

11) I like to lick Sammy’s eye!

12) I suck on my tongue when I’m sleeping… Mommy says it’s cute.

13) I don’t like to get my paws wet…. we all know what that means!

14) I don’t like to walk on solid surfacee floors!

15) I chew on my toe nails!

Weird things about Sam!

1) He likes to get his bottom spanked! He's such a naughty boy!

2) He tries to hump Mommy’s leg every night when she gets in bed!

3) He poo’s a lot! Mommy calls him a construction worker! He builds log cabins!

4) His left eye is a prosthesis!

5) He gets medicine in his right eye three times a day!

6) He does a “Chinese torture bark”: that’s were we are all upstairs and he wants a treat, so he goes downstairs to the kitchen and barks one time, then there’s a pause and he barks again. Just when you think he’s given up… he barks again. He does this until someone gets him a treat. Fine by me, because I get one too!

7) Sammy has a catch phrase, he says “dats fer sure”. Everyone at Mommy’s old-work knew this, so when Mommy says “you know what Sammy says” they all say “dats fer sure”!

8) Sammy has many aliases: Sammy Ray Vaughan for when he feels bluesy, Sambert Einstein for when he’s feeling smart, Sammy Lloyd Wright - when he's doing his construction work and “The Saminator” for when he’s feeling like a real badass! The list goes on!

9) He smacks when he eats! Mommy says this would be extremely noying if a man did this, but it’s cute when Sammy does it.

10) Sammy likes his Ophthalmologist!

11) Sammy has an Ophthalmologist!

12) Sammy likes to drink Mommy’s coffee in the morning when she’s not looking! He also likes beer and wine!

I’m tired now. Mommy says there’s more weird stuff. But I think that next time I will make a list of all the weird things she does! HA! HA!

Nibbles for now, Isa

3 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    how come sammy has an Opthamoligist - crap did I spell it right? Is it cause he has Cherry eye like Birdie?

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Isabelle said…

    Naa... we would be lucky if Sammy just had a cherry eye. Sammy has glaucoma. http://www.animaleyecare.net/diseases/glaucoma.htm It is very bad thing... it makes a cherry eye seem like nothing. Birdie's cherry eye will probably go away... Sammy will always have glaucoma. The opthalmoligist says you never win against glaucoma... Sammy will eventually lose his other eye. :(

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Isabelle said…

    Sammy is a Cocker Spaniel! Glaucoma is inherited in Cocker Spaniels and other breeds, but not Chihuahua's!!! Mommy says to look at the list on that web site and if your breed is on the list have your mommy take you to the opthalmoligist when you're about 5. An opthalmoligist can tell if you or anyone you know might have it. If Mommy would of know anything about it, maybe Sammy wouldn't of lost is eye. Anyway I don't mean to preach about it... it is very sad. But Sammy is very brave and smart, not to mention handsom!
    Nibbles, Isa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home