Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Saturday, February 25, 2006

yucky weather

It's been cold and rainy here for days now... I hate to go out in the rain! YUCK! I go outside for a second and I run back in, then when Mommy isn't looking, I go poo on her bath mat. Really... is that such a big deal?

I've been watching some of the Olympic's... I think that speed skater Apollo is cute! I liked the ice danceing too. I think I could be an ice dancer... well maybe not since I don't like to walk on ice.... maybe with skates on it wouldn't bother me.

Sammy's sleeping on the couch. He looks very silly, all four legs are sticking up... Mommy calls this positition "winky up", if he was laying on the floor on his belly, we call this "winky down". HEE HEE HEE!

I hope stops raining soon.
Nibbles for now, Isa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ang said…

    When we go to Saskatchewan to visit my grandma I don't poo for days. I hate the cold. Now we live in Vancouver and it does not go below freezing very often. Thank goodness. Just rain. Sometimes i hold my poo in all day waiting for the rain to stop.
    Birdie pees and poops on the bathmat too - especially when she was in Kamloops cause it was white like her pee pee pads. Mommy says she's going to buy some really fuzzy ones at ikea so birdie doesn't get confused.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home