Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

not alone today!!!! :)

Thank goodness!!!! Sammy got to stay home with me today! I don't like to stay home alone and I make sure I yell at my mommy to let her know when she's walking out the door! It's not fair!

Oh and to make matters worse.... and I blame Minou and Miss Emmi Lou for this. My mommy bought knitting needles!!!!! OMG! She was bored this weekend when she was staying home with Sammy, so she ran to the store and bought knitting needles and yarn! Now she's got this stupid sweater pattern she found online and she's making me a sweater! I LIVE IN TEXAS! I don't want a sweater! No telling what it might look like when and if she ever finishes it! I did have fun though when I grabbed the yarn and ran around with it! HEE HEE HEE! It doesn't take much to slow her up! LMAO!

I still laugh at my mommy when she tries to belly dance! I do a much better belly dance than she does. She looks funny! LMAO STILL!

Sammy is doing much better.... he can see much better than he could when he came home... still not 100%, but that's okay! :) He still looks very silly in his cone!

Nibbles for now,
Love Isa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Ang said…

    I'm so sorry. I wish I could make my Mommy stop but she is out of control.... best I can suggest is keep chewing on that yarn.
    the secret to getting them off is tuck your arms up in real close. Then squirm on your back and usually - if it isn't too tight you can slide right out through the neck.

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Isabelle said…

    Hee Hee! Minou is very clever! I will try that if she ever finishes it.
    Thx for the tip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home