Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Sunday, March 19, 2006

he's just faking

Well, yesterday Sammy had another pressure spike... I'm starting to think he's just faking it to get attention. Anyway Mommy gave him stuff and he was okay. Then she went out to eat with this guy. I wasn't so sure this was a good idea, cause I hadn't met him yet. After dinner they came home so Mommy could check on Sam... and so Sam and I could check him out. I thought he might be a giant at first... he was very tall. Sammy liked him because they took his cone off and scratched his head. Sammy such a typical guy, just scratch on him or throw his ball and he's happy... I am not so easily impressed. I put him through some rigorous testing... nose lovin', jumping on him, face licking and belly scratching. He past those test, but I will do more testing next time. I don't know what that will be, but I will think of something good! Ideas are welcome!

I have to stay home alone again tomorrow. :(

Nibbles for now! Love Isa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Will Isa did your Mommy seem happy while the guy was there? Was the guy nice to you? And why would Sammy be faking it, to wear the cone? Have you ever worn one of those cones?

    Nibbles

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    eat some poop and then try to give him a kiss on the lips - that is a real test - ORRR see if he lets you lick his teeth.
    ORRRR tell him to give you a greenie or pig ear....
    tests are fun.
    can your mommy pretend she is a spy and sneak a picture of him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home