Isabelle's Chihuahua Chronicles

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

finally it's over!

My mommy has been oncall for the past week, but that's over! She has been hogging the computer! Everytime I want to get online she's on the computer! So it's work and it pays for my treats.... WHO CARES!
Tall Guy came back and I put him through some more testing. I like Minou's idea to eat poop first, but I didn't have any poop to eat before I licked him... maybe I could just lick myself and then lick him.... that would be a test. I don't know where to go to get the poop... Sammy says horse poop is yummy, but I don't think we have horses around here. I got this picture of "Tall Guy". Mommy thinks he cute.... but not as cute as me. I need to find some poop! That would be a good test. I haven't gotten my tongue way up his nose yet either. I think I need another test that doesn't include poop... I don't think I'm going to even get close to any edible poop for awhile! Sammy poops a lot, but I'm not getting near that. Sammy said that cat poop wasn't so bad either, but that stupid cat Donatella is gone to Florida, living with my sissy. Maybe I can get Sissy to send me some of Donatella's poop!
My mommy made biscuits last weekend too! She made chicken biscuits and peanut butter biscuits! YUMMMY! Then she put carob and unsweetened coconut on the chicken biscuits so that they looked all fancy and she took the too the hospital where Sammy had his surgery and gave them to the staff!!!! NO FAIR! We did get to keep some without the stuff on them though.

Sammy got his cone off yesterday!!!! He was SOOOOO happy! He also got another shot in his eyeball! Ouch! I don't want a shot in my eyeball!

Anyway gotta run!
Nibbles, Isa

3 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isa
    I think Tall Guy looks YUMMY. I think your Mom is very lucky.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isa,
    I think he is dreamy. Your Mom is lucky.

    Nibbles

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Isa,
    I think he is dreamy too! Do you think you can find one for my mommy?

    Sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home